- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
|27 Jun 2014||London|
Don’t miss out – early bird discount are available on selected workshops.
This workshop can also be delivered in-house at your trust or hospital - email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Who should apply?
|All specialties||Medical students||FY||CMT / ST1-2||st3+||SAS||Consultants and |
Are you an SAS doctor about to apply for entry on to the Specialist Register?
This workshop offers practical advice and guidance for those doctors applying for CESR. It focuses on the types of supporting evidence required, who to approach for a reference as well as providing practical ‘tips’ for completing the application process. The workshop also provides useful and practical strategies for maintaining and developing your portfolio. The focus is on the value of using portfolios for professional development, using reflection, development of personal development plans and action plans.
By the end of this workshop doctors will be able to:
- recognise the significance and importance of developing and maintaining an individual portfolio
- record useful reflections to aid development
- appreciate the importance of and know how to plan your personal development
- identify evidence required when completing CESR application
- identify appropriate referees to support a CESR application
- gain practical tips on completing a CESR application
- gain practical tips on how to keep and manage a portfolio.
CPD credits: 5
For further information about us delivering this in-house training workshop for you, including what is included in the overall cost, please download our information leaflet below.
For further enquiries please call +44 (0)20 3075 1555 or email email@example.com or complete the enquiry form.