- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
|03 Jun 2014||London|| |
Don’t miss out – early bird discounts are available on selected workshops. Further dates are being scheduled – email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and get early notification.
Who should apply?
|All specialties||Medical students||FY||CMT / ST1–2||ST3+||SAS||Consultants and |
Throughout the day you will explore best practice in relation to handover and evaluate models used in the aviation industry for highlighting active and latent failures in important systems. You will work independently and with each other to ascertain how we can ensure handover is as effective and efficient as possible. The language for
discussing risks and weaknesses in systems will also be covered.
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- Explain the need for a mutually agreed, standardised handover system.
- Walk away with a clear grasp of what constitutes a strong and effective handover system.
- Communicate the key factors in implementing a successful handover system.
- Learn about implementing track and trigger systems.
- Explore the educational opportunities available during handover.
For further enquiries, please call Oliver +44 (0) 20 3075 1555 or email: email@example.com or complete the enquiry form.