Appraisal for revalidation is a 1-day group workshop that focuses on the nature and purpose of appraisal and how this links directly to revalidation.
Upcoming Workshop dates
Future Dates: For details of future workshops, please email email@example.com to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of dates.
What will you learn?
During the day delegates will identify the supporting information and evidence that they will require for peer appraisal and have the opportunity to practise appraisal skills as well as analysing and developing effective strategies for some of the challenges which may present during appraisal.
By the end of this workshop, doctors will be able to:
- understand the nature and purpose of appraisal and the link with revalidation
- provide feedback in ways in which a colleague can accept, and can act upon
- help colleagues develop strategies and targets for continuing professional development
- recognise and deal with the difficulties presented by appraisal for revalidation.
Who should apply?
- all specialties
- SAS doctors
- consultants and final-year trainees
- appraisers and appraisees.
This workshop is particularly helpful for those who are relatively new to the appraisal and revalidation process. For more experienced appraisers, we offer a refresher Top-up for appraisal for revalidation package. email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Full rate £290
Please email email@example.com to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of when future dates are LIVE for booking.
To discuss commissioning this workshop as in-house training for your trust, please contact Oliver Cullen by phone on +44(0)20 3075 1555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. More information on becoming a member, and benefits from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, are available.