Organisational leadership is a 1-day workshop to enable doctors to explore the theory and practice of team leadership and organisational change.
It can be attended as a stand-alone workshop, or as part of the Doctors as leaders accreditation.
Upcoming Workshop dates
Early-bird discounts are available for workshops booked in advance.
What will you learn?
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- defining the nature and purpose of leadership
- effective team working — leadership and team dynamics
- understanding the culture of your organisation
- how to work across organisational boundaries — engaging effectively with others
- leading and managing organisational change.
Who should attend?
- all specialties
- consultants and final year trainees
- allied healthcare professionals.
This workshop is primarily aimed at new consultants and senior trainees. However, more senior consultants and allied healthcare professionals will also benefit from the issues covered.
- Full rate: £290
Please email email@example.com to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of when future dates are LIVE for booking.
To discuss commissioning this workshop as in-house training for your trust, please contact Oliver Cullen by phone on +44(0)20 3075 1555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. More information on becoming a member, and benefits from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, are available.