This half-day workshop (1:30pm to 5:00pm) for physician associates with an interest in teaching will provide you with practical suggestions to maximise the learning opportunities for your learners, and to address any common challenges.
Finding time to teach against a backdrop of high-demand service provision can be challenging. A diverse group of learners, both undergraduate and postgraduate across a range of professions, can add to the challenge.
- maximise opportunities for teaching and learning in the clinical setting
- plan for clinical teaching
- identify different strategies for differentiating learners
- integrate a feedback model into your practice
- describe how to evaluate teaching.
- identifying teaching and learning opportunities
- how to approach learners with different abilities
- effective questioning
- good, effective feedback
- how to evaluate a teaching session.
Future Dates: For details of future workshops, please email email@example.com to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of dates.