- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
9 August 2012 - 4:06pm
We'd like to hear from you on how Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are working with secondary care specialists.
- Have your local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) appointed/ advertised for a secondary care doctor to join their governing board?
- Do you know if local secondary care physicians have been appointed to these positions, or have been prevented/ discouraged from applying?
- Have you heard about whether CCGs are involving secondary care specialists in other ways?
9 October 2012 - 2:24pm#1
secondary care support to CCG's
Locally PCT clusters have been actively against local secondary care providers being part of CCG, however CCG members ( GP's) were happy for it to be a local secondary care doctor (Coventry/Warwickshire)