Quality improvement (QI) tools to download, along with links to other organisations and initiatives concerned with QI in healthcare.
- NHS Improving Quality
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) – US site with useful (mainly free) resources (access provided on registration)
- International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Quality improvement made simple – Health Foundation
- Guide to quality improvement methods – Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership
- Tips for a quality improvement project.
- Journals and reports:
- Breathe new life into old training
- Engaging all doctors in continuous quality improvement
- Learning leadership skills in practice through quality improvement
- Quality Improvement – training for better outcomes
- Training healthcare professionals in quality improvement
- Untapping the potential of medical trainees to improve the quality of healthcare.
- Video tutorials:
- The science of improvement – free video tutorials by Robert Lloyd, director of performance improvement at IHI.
Plan Do Study Act (PDSA) cycles 4.83 MB
QI approach to EDL completion 1.59 MB