- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
|Attend from just £10
The Royal College of Physicians annual Medical careers day – offering expert careers advice, guidance and support for medical students, foundation doctors and core medical trainees.
I found the variety and content of the presentations invaluable in equipping me with relevant and up to date information to help me make important career decisions. Thank you.
Dr Emma Illingworth, FY2
Thoroughly well organised, expert and engaging speakers and outstanding value for money.
Tim Wright, graduate student
Four great reasons to attend RCP Medical careers day:
- The only day to feature a careers exhibition of all the medical specialties in one place.
- Access the careers exhibition and conference sessions from only £10.
Relevant and first-hand
- A programme based purely on past delegate feedback.
- Front-line clinician speakers and sessions led by doctors currently going through your next career stage.
- Sessions on preparing for MRCP(UK) and the RCP exams department on hand to answer your questions.
Personal and accessible
- Build your own day according to your current career needs – a full-day of specific sessions tailored to medical students, foundation doctors and core medical trainees.
- One-to-one careers advice sessions and your chance to have your personal careers questions answered by an experienced doctor.
- Speakers available during breaks and networking drinks to answer your questions in an informal setting.
- Consultant and trainee representatives from each medical specialty on-site ready to offer advice, tips and guidance based on first-hand experience.
- Limited audience size to maximise interaction between delegates and speakers.
Make valuable contacts
- Network with speakers, specialty representatives and RCP leaders during an informal social event.
Win an iPad!
Sign up to attend our RCP medical careers day and recommend a friend to do the same – you will not only get expert careers advice, but you will both be entered into a prize draw with the chance of winning an iPad mini.
To enter the competition and attend the event, all you need to do is register and make a note of your unique EVT number (provided after payment is taken). Your friend will then need to do the same and include your EVT number on their booking form (please enter within the special requirements box). Once both bookings are received, you will then both be entered into the prize draw.
How much is it?
- RCP medical student member - £10
- RCP international medical graduate (IMG) - £10
student non RCP member - £30
- Apply for medical student membership - save 65% on your delegate fee and enjoy a year of member benefits.
- RCP foundation doctor member - £10
doctor non RCP member - £65
- Apply for foundation doctor membership - save 85% on your delegate fee and enjoy a year of member benefits.
- RCP CMT member - £10
non RCP member - £75
- Apply for associate membership – save over 85% on your delegate fee and enjoy a year of member benefits.
Where is it?
event will be held at:
The Royal College of Physicians
11 St Andrews Place