- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
‘Excellent content, relevant to my learning needs. Good array of knowledgeable speakers.’
(Dr Wei Mei Chua)
This one-day medical conference will present state-of-the-art information on cutting-edge endoscopy procedures. The evidence-based and clinically-applicable programme will use video demonstrations of the latest procedures as well as cover contemporary issues in training, governance and research.
Programme highlights include:
- Barrett’s oesophagus in 2014 - modern therapies.
- Benign oesophageal strictures - state of the art.
- Management of gastric and duodenal polyps.
- Haemostasis - clips, spray, or burn.
Who should attend:
- gastroenterology consultants and trainees
- non-gastroenterologists interested in learning what modern endoscopy can do
- specialist nurse endoscopists.
A full programme will be available soon.
Booking will open shortly – early booking discounts will be available. To be alerted as soon as booking opens, please email email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Email alert: ‘Endoscopy’.