- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
The Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians has conducted, analysed and published the results of the Census of consultant physicians and medical registrars in the UK, 2010. We have also produced an overview with key findings from the 2010 census.
In addition, we have made available individual reports and commentaries so you can see the results for your specialty. Please choose from the documents below.
- Related topics: Medical workforce
- Related specialties: Acute medicine, Allergy, Audiological medicine, Cardiology, Clinical genetics, Clinical neurophysiology, Clinical pharmacology & therapeutics, Dermatology, Endocrinology & diabetes mellitus, Gastroenterology, General (internal) medicine, Genitourinary medicine, Geriatric medicine, Haematology, Immunology, Infectious diseases, Medical oncology, Medical ophthalmology, Metabolic medicine, Neurology, Nuclear medicine, Paediatric cardiology, Palliative medicine, Pharmaceutical medicine, Rehabilitation medicine, Renal medicine, Respiratory medicine, Rheumatology, Sport & exercise medicine, Stroke medicine
- Author/Department: Medical Workforce Unit
- Timeline: Consultant physicians