- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
The Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK, along with the specialist societies, deliver Specialty Certificate Examinations (SCEs). The purpose of the SCEs is to:
- ensure that certified specialists have sufficient knowledge of their specialty to practise safely and competently as consultants
- complement workplace-based assessments
- provide a rigorous national assessment to establish public confidence
- offer a challenge similar to subspecialty certification examination in North America.
Full details on the SCE examination are available on the MRCP(UK) website.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.