- What we do
- Medical careers & training
- CPD, education & revalidation
- My RCP
The Royal College of Physicians is located next to Regent's Park in the centre of London and is easily accessible by all forms of transport.
We are open to the public to view our museum, medicinal garden and Grade I listed architecture . Free entry
We are closed to visitors on the following dates in 2013 due to RCP events, ceremonies and essential maintenance. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Royal College of Physicians
Map of the RCP
The Royal College of Physicians is located next to Regent's Park in the centre of London.
The main entrance can be reached by approaching the Outer Circle from Park Square East and the A501 Marylebone Road.
- Regent's Park Station on the Bakerloo line (3 minutes' walk)
- Great Portland Street Station on the Circle, Metropolitan and City lines (5 minutes' walk)
- Warren Street Station on the Victoria and Northern lines (10 minutes' walk)
- Euston Station (15 minutes' walk)
- King's Cross Station (5 minutes by taxi)
- St Pancras Station - Eurostar terminal (5 minutes by taxi)
- Marylebone Station (5 minutes by taxi)
- From the north: A4201 Albany Street from A41 North, the M1, A1, M40 and M25
- From the east: A501 Euston Road from A13 East, the M25, the M20 and the M2
- From the west: A501 Marylebone Road from A40 Westway, the M4 Heathrow and the M25
- From the south: A4201 Portland Place from Westminster and the A23, M25 and M23 Gatwick
- The RCP has free car parking for disabled visitors and limited parking for event organisers. It is situated outside the congestion charge zone.
- There are public car parks located on A4201 Portland Place, Devonshire Street, Munster Square, Cardington Street within walking distance. Please refer to the map.
- The RCP has cycle stands for guests. Please enquire at reception.
- Heathrow: Express train from Heathrow Airport (15 minutes to Paddington Station, then 3 stops on the Underground to Great Portland Street Station)
- Gatwick: Express train from Gatwick Airport (30 minutes to Victoria Station, then 3 stops on the Underground to Warren Street Station)
- Stansted: Express train from Stansted Airport (45 minutes to Liverpool Street, then 5 stops on the Underground to Great Portland Street Station)