Find out about the RCP's key achievements in 2014, including how we improved care for patients, and led and supported our members.
2014 was an exciting year for the RCP, as we:
- hit the 30,000 member mark
- celebrated 10 years of our Patient and Carer Network
- welcomed over 6,300 delegates to our conferences, lectures and teach-ins.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Read the RCP’s Annual review 2014 to find out about all our key achievements in the following areas:
- improving care for patients
- developing physicians throughout their careers
- leading and supporting our members
- shaping the future of health healthcare
- investing in our future and building on our heritage.
 was the 10th anniversary of our Patient and Carer Network...and the 50th anniversary of our iconic building in Regents Park...