Find out about the RCP's key achievements in 2015, including how we improved care for patients, and led and supported our members.
2015 was another exciting year for the RCP, as we:
- hit the 32,000 member mark
- welcomed over 1,500 doctors of all grades and specialties to 56 CPD-approved educational events
- celebrated the success of our first annual conference, Medicine 2015, attended by over 500 delegates.
Read the RCP’s Annual review 2015 to find out about all our key achievements in the following areas:
- improving care for patients
- developing physicians throughout their careers
- leading and supporting our members
- shaping the future of health and healthcare
- investing in our future and building on our heritage.