The RCP strategy 2015-2020 was developed to highlight the college's 5 year mission, outlining ways that we improve care for patients, develop physicians through their careers, lead and support members, and shape the future of health and healthcare.
As the leading body for physicians in the UK and internationally, we worked to achieve our vision by:
- influencing the way that healthcare is designed and delivered
- promoting good health and leading the prevention of ill health across communities
- supporting physicians to fulfil their potential.
Our strategic aims
Over the 5 years, our activities and resources focused on delivering five strategic aims.
- Improve care for patients
- Developing physicians throughout their careers
- Leading and supporting our members
- Shaping the future of health and healthcare
- Investing in our future and building on our heritage.