The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) is an award-winning and highly versatile venue for conferences, meetings, banquets, training and outdoor events.
Revenue generated by hosting events helps to fund many important activities that form part of the RCP's role in healthcare.
What we offer
- central London location overlooking Regent’s Park
- Grade I listed modernist architecture with rooms that reflect the RCP's heritage, including the Council Chamber and the Dorchester Library, which houses the renowned Dorchester collection of the RCP library
- magnificent conference facilities, featuring tiered auditoriums, exhibition space and the RCP's medicinal garden
- first-class dining service and bespoke menus
- rare heritage collection showcasing archives and rare books spanning 500 years
- full support from dedicated event managers, catering experts and technicians.
I think it has been the most successful event of this type that we have held to date and the staff at the RCP had a huge hand in that.