The RCP is an award-winning and highly versatile venue for conferences, meetings, banquets, training and outdoor events.
Visit the Meetings and Events website to find out more.
What we offer
- Central London location - Overlooking Regent’s Park, with good access to road, rail and tube.
- Magnificent conference and banqueting facilities - Tiered auditoriums, exhibition space, event and dining facilities, including the stunning Council Chamber and the 'jewel in the crown' Dorchester Library.
- Award-winning Grade 1 listed modern building - With an atmosphere of space and light, and a contrasting mix of old and new facilities.
- Rare heritage collection - With over 500 years of history and more than 50,000 antiquarian books.
- High-quality food and service -
Eclectic cuisine, bespoke menus and first class service.
- Professional venue for international conferences -
Member of Unique Venues of London, International Association of Conference Centres and London and Partners to name a few.
- Private 'Physic Garden' for events - Filled with rare plants and flowers from all over the world, ideal for barbecues, receptions and al fresco dining.
- Professional and friendly events team - Dedicated Event Managers, catering experts and technicians. Full support before, during and after the event.
To learn more about our comprehensive event organisation and management service – including support during the event, catering and technical support – please visit our Meetings and Events website.