RCP members and fellows can log in to access a wide range of exclusive, member-only webstreamed events.
Each lecture is accredited with one personal CPD credit and each 2 hour teach-in with two personal CPD credits. You can record 1 hour of watched online content from our archive as one personal CPD credit. These can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the Distance Learning category.
We also offer the following freely-available recordings:
8 June 2015: Consultant's survival guide - how to succeed as a new consultant
- Leadership in the NHS - Baroness Ilora Finlay
- More than just the day job – academia, management, professional bodies - Professor Moira Whyte, Dr Ian Reckless and Dr Ian Forgacs
- Strengthened appraisal and revalidation - Dr Clive Lewis
3 February 2015: RCP Liverpool lectures
- Dr Nick Stern discusses acute liver failure. This video does contain some strong medical imagery.
- Dr Keith Bodger discusses Iron deficiency anaemia – effective management. This video does contain some strong medical imagery.
- Mr Hassan Malik discusses surgical treatment modalities in the management of HCC. This video does contain some strong medical imagery.
- Mr Hassan Malik discusses Cholangiocarcinoma: Can west meet east? This video does contain some strong medical imagery.
6 January 2015: RCP Liverpool lectures