We offer a number of member services specifically tailored for specialty trainees and consultant physicians, to help you grow and develop throughout your career. Collegiate members are able to network with other members, get involved in healthcare policy, submit articles to our peer-reviewed journals, undertake our educational courses and attend our wide range of conferences. If you are a medical student or qualified physician and have yet to pass the MRCP(UK) exam, you could be eligible for associate membership.
What we do for you
Collegiate RCP membership offers a wide range of benefits aimed at your career development, continued education and voice within the government. Just a few of your benefits include:
- our CPD diary, saving you £155 per year
- RCP library services including use of study spaces, our Library Reading Room, SCONUL libraries, and over 1,000 e-books and journals
- resources like Clinical Medicine and Commentary delivered to your door, bimonthly
- the option to combine your JRCPTB training fee with your monthly RCP membership fees
- web-streamed conferences, lectures and teach-ins to allow you to participate from afar, including access to our video archive
- exclusive discounts, which may include free entry, to RCP events and conferences.
To allow us to provide you with the most relevant, advantageous and supportive benefits, your membership benefits will progress as your career stages progress. To see a complete list of benefits you'll receive, download the benefits list at the bottom of the page.