Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including political developments in the health sector and medical history.
In the latest issue
- Colleges in conversation – RCP president Professor Andrew Goddard sits down with outgoing chair of the Royal College of GPs, Professor Helen Stokes-Lampard, to discuss politics, the workforce, and the future.
- Health Education England – HEE's Sir David Behan answers questions on the role and purpose of Health Education England in the 21st century.
- Introducing the medical examiner system – NHS medical examiner Dr Alan Fletcher explains the new medical examiner system and how it will be implemented nationwide.
- RCP Excellence in Patient Care Awards – Winners and finalists from this year's awards discuss their work and the importance of being recognised.
- The role of physician associates – Kate Straughton, the new president of the Faculty of Physician Associates, on the role of PAs and how they can be integrated into modern medical teams.
- Modern slavery – Human trafficking is a serious but poorly understood issue. What do doctors need to know, and how can physicians support vulnerable patients?
August's magazine also includes news about the RCP, including an update about our new building in Liverpool RCP at The Spine, our new health inequalities group and fellows recognised in the Queen's birthday honours list.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – including pricing and production schedules, please see our rate card.