This package will help you to:
• recognise the data available to healthcare professionals and distinguish when to use quantitative and qualitative data
• indicate why clinical incidents and complaints, feedback from staff and colleagues and mortality data are useful forms of data and learning
• identify key players involved in handling incident reports and define their roles
• differentiate between informal and formal feedback
• identify types of mortality data
• recognise how to make measurement meaningful through quality improvement activities.