Appraisal for revalidation is a 1-day group workshop that focuses on the nature and purpose of appraisal and how this links directly to revalidation.
Early-bird discounts are available for workshops booked in advance.
What will you learn?
During the day delegates will identify the supporting information and evidence that they will require for peer appraisal and have the opportunity to practise appraisal skills as well as analysing and developing effective strategies for some of the challenges which may present during appraisal.
By the end of this workshop, doctors will be able to:
- understand the nature and purpose of appraisal and the link with revalidation
- provide feedback in ways in which a colleague can accept, and can act upon
- help colleagues develop strategies and targets for continuing professional development
- recognise and deal with the difficulties presented by appraisal for revalidation.
Who should apply?
- all specialties
- SAS doctors
- consultants and final-year trainees
- appraisers and appraisees.
This workshop is particularly helpful for those who are relatively new to the appraisal and revalidation process. For more experienced appraisers, we offer a refresher Top-up for appraisal for revalidation package. email email@example.com for more details
- Full rate £290
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. To benefit from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, please click here for more information on becoming a member.
Related courses and further dates
Register your interest and get early notification of future dates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss commissioning this workshop as in-house training for your trust, please contact Oliver Cullen on +44 (0)20 3075 1555 or email@example.com.