Top-up training for educational supervisors is a half-day course designed for doctors who have already attended the 2-day RCP Educational supervisor workshop, or an equivalent course, in the last five years.
It follows the General Medical Council’s requirements as set out in their standards for trainers.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for doctors who have experience of supervising trainees of any grade and specialty. Delegates will have the opportunity to share and reflect on their experiences in the role.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- review essential knowledge and skills for educational supervisors
- identify and discuss challenges of the supervisory role
- utilise effective feedback principles: moving from feedback to feed forward
- obtain constructive and useful feedback as a supervisor
- create an effective action plan for personal development.
- Full rate: £120
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register on the Course Demand List for early notification of when future dates are LIVE for booking.
Membership and early-bird discounts are available. More information on becoming a member, and benefits from discounted RCP members delegate rates at conferences, training and events, are available.