Commentary is the membership magazine of the RCP, delivering authoritative insight and opinion across a diverse range of subjects – including political developments in the health sector and medical history.
In the latest issue
- The new RCP vice president for Wales – Dr Olwen Williams began her 3-year term in January, and talks to Commentary about her plans for the role.
- Creating a sustainable workforce – As the NHS is under more pressure than ever, it is important to encourage and celebrate flexible working, and the benefits of working less than full time.
- Medicine 2020 – The RCP's annual conference is drawing near. Read about some of the highlights from our packed programme of expert speakers.
- Physician associates – The evolving medical workforce increasingly includes physician associates. A case study from Yorkshire illustrates how junior doctors and physician associates have built successful working partnerships.
- The digital NHS – Practising clinicians are increasingly incorporating technology and artificial intelligence in their work. Experts assess how to mitigate the risks that are created by the use of new technologies.
- Lights, camera, stop! – The medical documentary has become commonplace on our TV screens. What should you consider if you decide to work with camera crews and TV producers in your hospital?
February's magazine also includes news about the RCP, including an update about our new building in Liverpool RCP at The Spine, the launch of our new wellbeing resource and the RCP's new climate policy.
Advertising in Commentary
For information about advertising in the RCP’s publications – both in print and online – including pricing and production schedules, please see our rate card.