The British Geriatrics Society (BGS) and the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) are seeking to appoint a physician, old age psychiatrist or a GP with special interest in geriatric medicine as a member of the Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (DGM) examining board to support the development of the examination.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- in active practice with a special interest or expertise in care of the elderly, old age psychiatry, or geriatric medicine
- registered and in good standing on the GMC specialist register
- actively engaged in the training of junior doctors in the UK (or within the last 2 years)
- up-to-date as appropriate with relevant national guidelines, CPD requirements, employer’s equality and diversity training and appraisal process
- interested in, but not necessarily expert in, medical assessment.
How to apply
Applications, including a CV and a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the post, should be submitted to Rachel Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 16 January 2018.
The Royal College of Physicians welcomes and actively seeks to recruit to its activities people of any race, religion, ethnic origin, disability, age, gender and sexual orientation.