The West Midlands annual conference for physicians of all grades covering acute and general medicine topics.
This popular conference has been developed using feedback from past conferences to ensure it meets the needs of delegates.
Some of the highlights are:
- Brain on fire – insight into non-convulsive status epilepticus: how to recognise it, how to treat it
- Inside the mind of the intensivist
- Treating alcohol-related liver disease
- Managing acute medical problems in pregnancy
- Cardiology for the acute take
- Advances in amyloidosis