The Acute Medicine - Cambridge will take place on Friday 27 September 2019 at Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, nr Cambridge. This popular annual meeting is organised in association with AMGER (Acute Medicine Group of the Eastern Region).
- Prehospital stroke therapy
- The problem of diagnostic error
- How to be a wise antibiotic prescriber, lessons from the ARK Hospital programme
- Medical problems in pregnancy
- Updated guidelines on heart failure management
- Case presentations.
This event will also feature a poster competition with four posters shortlisted for oral presentation.
This competition is no longer accepting absracts. For details of other upcoming poster competitions, please contact Lucy Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. For more information on becoming a member please click here.