We are excited to announce this one-day Adolescent Health Conference jointly organised by the RCGP, RCP, RCPCH and RCPsych. Join us on 27 March 2020 at the Royal College of General Practioners for an action-packed day featuring experts from both primary and secondary care working together to bridge the gaps in adolescent health care
- Adolescent brain development
- Reducing health inequalities
- Eating disorders
- A debate on social media
For a full programme is available here.
Please note that although this is a four-college event, it is being held at the Royal College of General Practitioners who are handling bookings, so do please book via the link below.
- Learn together to improve adolescent and young people’s outcomes
- Develop skills to recognise eating disorders
- Learn how to better engage with LGBT+ young people
- Network across disciplines
- Gain an understanding of the approaches of other specialities
- Learn about the best evidence-based practices
- Gain skills that you can take home and implement immediately
Who should attend
This multi-disciplinary conference has been designed for doctors and trainees at all career stages.