This year Advanced Medicine will again combine a detailed exploration of cross-cutting themes with focused clinical sessions on diagnosis and management. You’ll hear the latest advances in medicine from up to 22 hours of clinical education that will support you in your practice.
- Investigation and management of epilepsy
- Innovations in service delivery
- The pharmacology of ageing
- Updates in sepsis
- Drugs and clinical trials
- Management of non-infectious fevers
- Assisted dying
Please find a full programme below.
Who should attend?
- General physicians of all grades
I very much enjoyed the conference and felt that it fulfilled my educational needs. The content was well thought-out and the speakers were engaging.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Darryl de Prez, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
Please see our GDPR statement below.
Please find below the talks from Advanced Medicine on Monday 11 - Thursday 14 February 2019. If you cannot find a talk, the RCP does not have permission to distribute these materials.
Monday 11 February 2019
11 February 2019 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday 12 February 2019
12 February 2019 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday 13 February 2019
13 February 2019 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday 14 February 2019
14 February 2019 09:00 to 17:00