Designed to bring busy clinicians up-to-date in endocrinology in just 1 day, this conference will update delegates on common endocrine conditions encountered in general clinical practice, in which there have been significant advances in the past few years.
Who is the course for?
The programme is designed to be applicable to everyday practice and will be presented by experts at the forefront of the field, and is aimed at:
- consultants and trainees who undertake general medicine or the acute take as part of their clinical service
- general physicians
- acute medicine specialists and trainees
- endocrinologists and endocrinology trainees looking for latest updates.
Good practical issues raised with excellent speakers. One of the most useful entries to my CPD diary as well as assisting me greatly in my clinical practice.
RCP travelling bursaries
The RCP offers travelling bursaries for trainees in endocrinology and diabetes mellitus to attend RCP conferences on these areas. The bursaries may cover conference registration fees, standard/economy class travel and 1 night’s accommodation (if necessary).
Up to five awards will be made throughout the year, funds permitting. Applications should be emailed for the attention of the academic vice president to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a CV and give full details of the expected costs for the event. Bursaries will be awarded by reimbursement of costs following conference attendance.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.