The first Faculty of Physician Associates Student Conference will take place at RCP North in Liverpool on 21 October 2017.
This 1-day event will be an excellent opportunity for you to meet qualified physician associates working in a multitude of specialties and network with fellow students from across the country.
- acute medical prescribing
- paediatric history taking
- psychiatric history taking
- review of X-rays
- review of ECGs and ECHOs
- what to expect when working as a newly qualified PA (Q&A)
- expectations of the national exams (Q&A).