Join us for our 1-day conference on faecal immunochemical tests (FIT); a unique event from all key stakeholders in the field to share learning and understanding about the use of FIT in the symptomatic population.
What you will learn
- Gain insight into the use of FIT in the symptomatic population
- Hear latest evidence regarding the negative predictive value (NPV) of FIT in patients on 2-week wait (TWW) pathway
- Share learning experiences from FIT Pioneers across the UK
- Learn about safety netting for symptomatic patients
- Understand the future use of FIT as part of a predictive score for colorectal cancer
RCP conferences are of excellent calibre with relevant talks on the subject delivered by experts in the field. Highly recommend.
Who should attend?
- Nurse specialists
- Public health specialists
- Clinical chemists
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Please see our GDPR statement below.
Please note: we neither accept nor raise invoices for this conference. The event can be paid for by either card or cheque. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please find below the talks from FOBT to FIT: making it work for patients and populations on 26 February 2019. If you cannot find a talk, the RCP does not have permission to distribute these materials.