Join us for our 1-day conference which will provide the latest updates in the field of Gastroenterology including on-call GI advice and diabetes.
This event is co-badged with the British Society of Gastroenterology
- How to manage gut symptoms in patients with diabetes
- Novel therapies for gastroparesis
- HIV for the gastrointestinal chameleon
- Managing GI symptoms in patients with neurodegenerative diseases
- Paracetamol induced liver failure
A full programme is available below.
This was an excellent and well organised conference that I would thoroughly recommend to colleagues
Sponsorship and exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
If you are in LTFT we offer discounts on a case by case basis, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Please see our GDPR statement below.
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. Become a member today and join our community of 36,000 physicians around the world.