The Improving Quality in Liver Services (IQILS) accreditation scheme is holding an IQILS accreditation training day on 18 Febuary 2020 in Linacre and Sloane Room at the RCP from 9am to 4pm.
The one-day event has been designed to provide practical advice and support to liver services wishing to achieve IQILS accreditation.
The training day provides further information on the IQILS accreditation scheme, helps delegates understand the standards and evidence requirements. It is also a networking opportunity for services.
"Very informative on how we can move forward and structure our processes on beginning to get IQILS accreditation."
By the end of the training day, attendees will have:
- gained a thorough understanding of the accreditation pathway and how the assessment works
- learned how to use the webtool to support the process
- explored the standards in depth and discussed how to overcome common challenges
- developed an effective plan to support their service
- connected with other liver professionals, gaining peer support and advice.
Who should attend this day?
- Doctors, nurses and unit managers actively involved in the delivery of the liver service and who will be responsible for preparing for IQILS assessments.
- Services are encouraged to bring up to three delegates to the training day to ensure that people from all aspects of the service have a solid understanding of the requirements for accreditation.
- Services can register for a maximum of three delegates who are working on the IQILS project within the Trust. Each will have to register individually. As this event is paid for by the IQILS annual fee, only services registered with IQILS may attend.
Delegates do not need to bring anything to the day, as all training materials will be provided, and lunch and refreshments are also included.
It is strongly recommended that delegates familiarise themselves with the standards prior to the day.
Please let us know if you have any dietary or accessibility requirements.
There has been a lot of interest in this training day, so if you are unable to attend, please provide as much notice as possible.
Any last-minute cancellations may affect your ability to attend a different training day.
When and where
18 February 2020
Linacre and Sloane Room, Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, London NW1 4LE
The closest station to Rooms on Regents Park are -
Regent's Park Underground Station - Bakerloo Line
Great Portland Street Underground Station - Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Line, Metropolitan Line
London Marylebone Station - Chiltern Railways