The Joint Advisory Group (JAG) on gastrointestinal endoscopy is holding a JAG accreditation training day for services on Thursday 5 December in London.
This 1-day event has been designed to provide practical advice and support to endoscopy services wishing to achieve JAG accreditation. During the training day, two JAG lead assessors will discuss the key areas that units find challenging and explain how they can overcome these issues.
The day will run from 10:00-16:00.
There is a nominal cost of £125 per person, which includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or cheque. Unfortunately, due to a large number of unpaid invoices, we are no longer able to accept payment by invoice.
Services can book a maximum of three places on this training day to ensure that there are adequate spaces for all services to attend.
'Very knowledgeable trainers. Informative course with good supporting literature. Very helpful in preparing for our next visit!'
- Understand the accreditation pathway and timescales
- Explore the standards and the evidence that will be assessed
- Discuss the critical success factors in preparing your team for accreditation
- Develop an effective plan to support your service
- Connect with other professionals to gain peer support and advice.
Who should attend this day?
- The training will be most helpful for services that are nearly ready to book a site assessment or have one booked already.
- We strongly recommend services send their medical, nurse and management leads as a team to get the most out of the training.
- Only individuals from endoscopy services registered with JAG may attend this training day.