The Joint Advisory Group (JAG) on gastrointestinal endoscopy is holding a JAG accreditation training day for services on Tuesday 17 September 2019 in London.
This one-day event has been designed to provide practical advice and support to endoscopy services wishing to achieve JAG accreditation. During the training day, two JAG lead assessors will discuss the key areas that units find challenging and explain how they can overcome these issues.
The day will run from 09:00-16:00.
There is a nominal cost of £125 per person, which includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal or cheque. Unfortunately, due to a large number of unpaid invoices, we are no longer able to accept payment by invoice.
Services can book a maximum of three places on this training day to ensure that there are adequate spaces for all services to attend.
Excellent training day. [I] have learned a lot and feel a lot more confident to go back and share knowledge. [I] feel extremely motivated.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have a good understanding of:
- Improving endoscopy services and how to achieve accreditation
- Specific JAG accreditation processes and timescales
- The standards and criteria for assessment and evidence requirements
- The team’s roles in maximising the potential of achieving accreditation
- The importance of engagement and communication to achieve success
- Develop an effective plan to overcome challenges.
Who should attend this day?
- Doctors, nurses and unit managers actively involved in the delivery of the endoscopy service and who will be responsible for preparing for JAG assessments.
- Only individuals from endoscopy services registered with JAG may attend this training day.