Welcome to the live streaming page for the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). Please check back regularly for updates on forthcoming live streamed events.
Next live streamed event
16 May 2017: Hypertension: state of the art in 2017
- 12.20 - Aldosterone and resistant hypertension: rarely encountered or commonly missed? - Professor Morris Brown, Queen Mary’s University London
- 15.40 - New drugs in hypertension - Professor David Webb, University of Edinburgh
Watch our live streamed evening Teach-ins in your hospital and gain CPD points. If you think your hospital could benefit from this opportunity, please contact email@example.com to express your interest. Please note at present this is a limited service and there may be a short waiting time based on your hospital’s location.
Probably the most profitable 2 hours of my month – excellent talks, up-to-date, from great lecturers – and live streaming can bring it to your front door.
Live streamed events are added regularly, but in the meantime you can watch a range of exclusive videos from our conferences, Teach-ins and other events on our member- and fellow-only video archive.
Upcoming live streamed events
- 1 June 2017: Integrated care: Exploring the barriers and facilitators
- 6 June 2017: Teach-in: Endocrine emergencies
- 19 June 2017: Consultants survival guide: How to succeed as a new consultant.