Welcome to the live streaming page for the Royal College of Physicians. Please check back regularly for updates on forthcoming live streamed events.
Next live streamed event
27 March 2017: Update in the management of stroke
- 10.00 Using data to drive improvements in stroke care – Professor Anthony Rudd, St Thomas’ Hospital London
- 14.50 Anti-thrombotic treatment after intracerebral haemorrhage – Professor Rustam Al-Shahi-Salman, University of Edinburgh
Watch our live streamed evening Teach-ins in your hospital and gain CPD points. If you think your hospital could benefit from this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Please note at present this is a limited service and there may be a short waiting time based on your hospital’s location.
Probably the most profitable 2 hours of my month – excellent talks, up-to-date, from great lecturers – and live streaming can bring it to your front door.
Live streamed events are added regularly, but in the meantime you can watch a range of exclusive videos from our conferences, Teach-ins and other events on our member- and fellow-only video archive.
Upcoming live streamed events
- 4 April 2017: Teach-in: Diabetes
- 2 May 2017: Teach-in: Infectious diseases
- 16 May 2017: Hypertension: state of the art in 2017
- 6 June 2017: Teach-in: Endocrine emergencies
- 19 June 2017: Consultants survival guide: How to succeed as a new consultant