Welcome to the live streaming page for the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). Please check back regularly for updates on forthcoming live streamed events.
Next live streamed event
Probably the most profitable 2 hours of my month – excellent talks, up-to-date, from great lecturers – and live streaming can bring it to your front door.
Watch our live streamed evening Teach-ins in your hospital and gain CPD points. If you think your hospital could benefit from this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Please note at present this is a limited service and there may be a short waiting time based on your hospital’s location.
Live streamed events are added regularly, but in the meantime you can watch a range of exclusive videos from our conferences, Teach-ins and other events on our member- and fellow-only video archive.
Upcoming live streamed events
- 18-19 September - Faculty of Physician Associates 2nd National CPD conference
- 28 September - Update in Endocrinology
- 3 October 2017 - Teach-in: Hypertension
- 5 October - Cardiology update 2017
- 14 October - Success in medicine
- 23-25 October - Acute and general medicine conference
- 24 November - Kidney for the general physician
- 13 November - The neurology of systemic disease
- 11 December - Gastroenterology and hepatology in pregnancy