Welcome to the live streaming page for the Royal College of Physicians (RCP). Please check back regularly for updates on forthcoming live streamed events.
Next live streamed event
18–19 September: Faculty of Physician Associates 2nd National CPD conference
Probably the most profitable 2 hours of my month – excellent talks, up-to-date, from great lecturers – and live streaming can bring it to your front door.
Watch our live streamed evening Teach-ins in your hospital and gain CPD points. If you think your hospital could benefit from this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. Please note at present this is a limited service and there may be a short waiting time based on your hospital’s location.
Live streamed events are added regularly, but in the meantime you can watch a range of exclusive videos from our conferences, Teach-ins and other events on our member- and fellow-only video archive.
Upcoming live streamed events
- 28 September - Update in Endocrinology
- 3 October 2017 - Teach-in: Hypertension
- 5 October - Cardiology update 2017
- 14 October - Success in medicine
- 23-25 October - Acute and general medicine conference
- 24 November - Kidney for the general physician
- 13 November - The neurology of systemic disease
- 11 December - Gastroenterology and hepatology in pregnancy