This new workshop from the RCP is aimed at anyone who is interested in exploring their personality preferences with a particular emphasis on developing themselves as effective leaders.
Using the popular Myer-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), this engaging and highly interactive workshop will enable delegates to identify and discuss their preferred ways of thinking and acting in key domains.
The MBTI® assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
Delivery of the course will be facilitated by qualified MBTI practitioners.
By the end of this workshop, delegates should be able to:
- describe the four preference pairs that comprise the Myers-Briggs profile
- identify appropriate and inappropriate uses of MBTI
- discuss key aspects of their personal preferences with colleagues
- consider how to work effectively with others who have different preferences
- discuss the implications of their MBTI type for leadership development
- evaluate existing working relationships in terms of personality and preferences.
Introduction to MBTI and leadership - 14/06/2016
14 June 2016 09:30 to 16:00