Visit the Royal College of Physicians Museum on the first Thursday of the month any time between 5.30-8pm
Located in the RCP's Grade I-listed 'modernist masterpiece', our museum collections have been gathered over 5 centuries since our foundation by Royal Charter of Henry VIII in 1518. Join an exhibition tour, take a multimedia guided tour of our Grade I listed building and take part in changing workshops and short talks each month.
- our portraits and silver displayed throughout our headquarters in Regent’s Park
- medical collections on display including the Symons collection, the Hoffbrand collection of apothecary jars and the Prujean chest of surgical instruments
- our extraordinary set of 17th-century human remains - John Finch's anatomical tables give a fascinating insight into dissection and discovery in anatomy
- regular displays from our archive and rare books collections
- our award-winning exhibitions and events highlighting treasures from the historical collections
Museum Lates are free and open to all. Museum location, accessibility and journey planning information is available on the RCP visiting page.