This half-day workshop (1:30pm to 5:00pm) for physician associates with an interest in teaching will provide you with practical suggestions to maximise the learning opportunities for your learners, and to address any common challenges.
Finding time to teach against a backdrop of high-demand service provision can be challenging. A diverse group of learners, both undergraduate and postgraduate across a range of professions, can add to the challenge.
- maximise opportunities for teaching and learning in the clinical setting
- plan for clinical teaching
- identify different strategies for differentiating learners
- integrate a feedback model into your practice
- describe how to evaluate teaching.
- identifying teaching and learning opportunities
- how to approach learners with different abilities
- effective questioning
- good, effective feedback
- how to evaluate a teaching session.
Dual workshop booking discount
A dual workshop booking discount is available if you also wish to attend the Physician associates: working and leading in teams workshop that is being delivered on the same day (9.30am to 1pm).
Physician associates: teaching in the clinical setting - London
10 March 2020 13:30 to 17:00