Please note that this event has been postponed.
In light of the increasing number of cases of COVID-19 in the UK, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this event. More information regarding this decision can be found here. You will receive an email from the conferences team regarding the postponement. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received this email.
- Genomics in haematology
- Sickle cell disease
- Gene therapy and other novel therapies
- The future of anticoagulation
A full programme will be available shortly
RCP conferences are usually of excellent calibre with relevant talks on the subject delivered by experts in the field. Highly recommended.
Who should attend
- All physicians managing acute on call admissions
- Specialists managing complications of sickle cell disease
- Researchers with interest in genomics or gene therapy
- GPs, clinical psychologists, physician associates and nurses with special interest
- Clinical and biomedical scientists
- Patients and patient groups
Sponsorship and exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. Become a member today and join our community of 36,000 physicians around the world.