Please note that this event has been postponed.
In light of the increasing number of cases of COVID-19 in the UK, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this event. More information regarding this decision can be found here. You will receive an email from the conferences team regarding the postponement. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this email.
- Palliative care in a specialist emergency hospital
- The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of hospital palliative care
- Advance care planning - what is currently happening?
A full programme will be available shortly.
Who should attend
Palliative Medicine Physicians and specialist nurses General hospital physicians GPs Hospital based nurses
If you are in LTFT we offer discounts on a case by case basis, please contact email@example.com for further information.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Please see our GDPR statement below.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Lucy Murphy, Sponsorship manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org .