This 1-day conference is designed to provide a broad update on topics within respiratory medicine that will be of benefit to physicians and AHPs involved in the acute medical take.
- Advances in the management of pneumothorax
- Management of acute pulmonary embolisms
- Management of pneumonia
- Approaches to lung cancer in 2019
- Treating acute exacerbations of COPD and asthma in 2019
- Tuberculosis on take
- Management of pleural effusions
A full programme will can be downloaded below.
Who should attend?
- General physicians of all grades
- Respiratory medicine trainees and consultants
- Specialist nurses and physiotherapists
Sponsorship and exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Darryl de Prez, RCP director of development, at email@example.com.
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
British Thoracic Society
This conference is co-badged with the British Thoracic Society.
Please see our GDPR statement below.
We would like to thank our principal partner, Chiesi Ltd, for their support of the conference which includes the purchase of stand space and funding to support the running of the meeting. Chiesi have had no input in to the content of the meeting.
Please see the presentations from the day below. Please note if you cannot find a talk the RCP does not have permission to distribute these materials.