The Joint Advisory Group (JAG) on gastrointestinal endoscopy is holding a Preparing for JAG accreditation training day for services on Wednesday 23 January 2019 in London.
This 1-day event has been designed to assist units in preparing their teams for the submission of evidence ahead of their JAG assessment. During the training day, a team of JAG lead assessors will discuss the key areas that units find challenging and explain how they can overcome these issues.
This will be an interactive event involving group work and attendees will be encouraged to ask questions throughout the day.
By the end of the training participants will be able to consider and understand:
- JAG accreditation processes and timescales
- The key areas of assessment and evidence required
- How to prepare for accreditation
- The team’s roles in maximising the potential of achieving accreditation
Who should attend this day?
- Doctors, nurses and unit managers who are actively involved in the delivery of the clinical service and who will be responsible for preparing for the JAG assessment. It is strongly advised that the clinical, nursing and managerial leads attend the day as a team.
- Individuals who work in a public sector service registered with JAG and are close to booking an assessment or reassessment.
The day will run from 09:00-16:00.
There is a nominal cost of £125 per person, which includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Services can book a maximum of three places on this training day to ensure that there are adequate spaces for all services to attend.