A workshop for medical educational supervisors in Health Education england West Midlands.
Themes of the one-day Quality Improvement workshop:
- Describe the nature and purpose of quality improvement
- Describe the essential knowledge and skills for quality improvement, and how to apply theory to practice
- Identify key aspects of the NHS model for improvement
- Consider how to undertake small tests of change as part of a QI project
- Lead and support trainees and teams to develop basic knowledge and skills to improve the quality of patient care.
Who should attend?
This workshop is exclusive to medical Educational supervisors from Health Education England West Midlands.
12 November 2020 10:00 to 16:00