This one day workshop is designed to support consultants develop their understanding of the processes involved in quality improvement.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the nature and purpose of quality improvement
- Describe the essential knowledge and skills for quality improvement, and how to apply theory to practice
- Identify key aspects of the NHS model for improvement
- Undertake small tests of change as part of a QI project
- Lead and support trainees and teams to develop basic knowledge and skills to improve the quality of patient care.
Quality improvement training
29 March 2019 09:30 to 16:00