This 1-day workshop is designed to support consultants develop their understanding of the processes involved in quality improvement.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- describe the nature and purpose of quality improvement
- describe the essential knowledge and skills for quality improvement, and how to apply theory to practice
- identify key aspects of the NHS model for improvement
- undertake small tests of change as part of a QI project
- lead and support trainees and teams to develop basic knowledge and skills to improve the quality of patient care.
Quality improvement training
27 February 2020 09:30 to 16:00