This 1-day workshop is designed to support consultants develop their understanding of the processes involved in quality improvement.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- describe the nature and purpose of quality improvement
- describe the essential knowledge and skills for quality improvement, and how to apply theory to practice
- identify key aspects of the NHS model for improvement
- undertake small tests of change as part of a QI project
- lead and support trainees and teams to develop basic knowledge and skills to improve the quality of patient care.
Really enlightening as to the approach to take for QI projects and how to break them down into smaller projects for sequential trainees
Quality improvement training
24 September 2020 09:30 to 16:00