Teach-ins aim to provide an update on advances in clinical practice for doctors in training, consultant physicians, GPs and staff grade doctors wishing to continue their medical education.
- All teach-ins are free to attend for RCP members and £30 for non-members.
- PLEASE NOTE: from 2019 any non-members who have not paid £30 in advance will be expected to pay £30 at the registration desk when they arrive.
- Find out more about the benefits of becoming an RCP member, including attending teach-ins for free. Please also come and visit our membership team on the day.
- Places at our teach-ins are limited, and as such as we ask that you register your attendance with us by selecting the book now button and following the process through to completion. You should receive a confirmation email on completion of your booking.
- If you can no longer attend, please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 3075 2389 to cancel your booking.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee entry should full capacity be reached.
- Registration and coffee will take place at the RCP from 6pm. Sessions commence at 7pm.
If you are unable to book a place at a teach-in or are unable to make it on the day, you can watch the live stream subject to permission from the speakers.
- If you attend the teach-in on the day you will receive a certificate via email after the conference awarding you with 2 external CPD credits.
- If you watch the live stream you can record 1 hour of watched online content as 1 external CPD self-reflection point. These points can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the distance learning category.
- Live streamed events are added regularly to our video archive.
Please see our GDPR statement below.