Teach-ins aim to provide an update on advances in clinical practice for doctors in training, consultant physicians, GPs and staff grade doctors wishing to continue their medical education.
A full programme will be available shortly
- All teach-ins are free to attend for RCP members and £30.00 for non-members.
- RCP members benefit from discounted delegate rates at conferences, training and events. Become a member today and join our community of 36,000 physicians around the world.
- Places at our teach-ins are limited, as such as we ask that you register your attendance with us by selecting the book now button and following the process through to completion. You should receive a confirmation email on completion of your booking.
- If you can no longer attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3075 2389 to cancel your booking.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee entry should full capacity be reached.
- Registration and coffee will take place at the RCP from 6pm. Sessions commence at 7pm.
If you are unable to book a place at a teach-in or are unable to make it on the day, you can watch the teach-in live, subject to permission from the speakers. To view the live stream please visit the RCP's Facebook page on the day.
- If you attend the teach-in on the day you will receive a certificate via email after the conference awarding you with 2 external CPD credits.
- If you watch the live stream you can record 1 hour of watched online content as 1 external CPD self-reflection point. These points can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the distance learning category.
Please see our GDPR statement below.