Teach-ins aim to provide an update on advances in clinical practice for doctors in training, consultant physicians, GPs and staff grade doctors wishing to continue their medical education
This teach-in has been organised by Dr Alan Salama, Royal Free Hospital, London
A full programme will be uploaded to the website shortly
- All teach-ins are free to attend for RCP members and £30.00 for non-members.
- If you would like to find out more about the benefits of becoming ad RCP member and attend teach-ins for free more information please come and visit our membership team on the day.
- Places at our teach-ins are limited, so we ask that you register your attendance with us by following the book now process through to completion. You should receive a confirmation email on completion of your booking.
- If you can no longer attend, please contact us at email@example.com or 0203 075 2389 to cancel your booking.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee entry should full capacity be reached.
- Registration and coffee will take place at the RCP from 6.00pm. Sessions commence at 7pm.
If you are unable to book a place at a teach-in or are unable to make it on the day, you can watch the teach-in live, subject to permission from the speakers. To view the live stream please visit the RCPs live streaming portal on the day.
- If you attend the teach-in on the day you will receive a certificate via email after the conference awarding you with 2 external CPD credits.
- If you watch the live stream you can record 1 hour of watched online content as 1 external CPD self-reflection point. These points can be claimed by recording the event in the online CPD Diary via the Self Certified tab within the distance learning category.
- Live streamed events are added regularly on our video archive.
This event may be live streamed or filmed. The live stream and/or recording may be used by the RCP for a range of purposes, including but not limited to publishing on RCP online sites and delivery via distribution partners. If you have any questions about this please contact the event organiser.